WELCOME TO TERRIFIC UNDER TEN TUESDAY!
We just started our summer break last week! So I have been enjoying this time with my boys. It's been great to have them home all day and having our schedule a little more laid back than usual. But we are keeping busy! I hope to be back at my blog on a more normal basis soon.
So thank you for being here today if you are here to link up or checking out these awesome links!
Terrific Under Ten Tuesday is where we show of our creative and thrifty selves for $10 or less!
Here are a few projects featured from the last party:
DIY Bows from Tales of a Trophy Wife
Beautifying a Wooden Crate from Yearning to Create
Lemon Poppy Muffins from Bringing Beauty
Hello and Goodbye Shirt from Folk Haven
If you were featured today, please grab a button! Thanks!
Here are the rules: 1. Your project must be made or bought for $10 or less. Crafts, Makeovers, Thrift Finds, Recipes, Kids Projects...
2. Please do not link up Online Shops or Giveaways.
3. You can link up multiple projects.
4. Link to the specific post and not to the main page of your blog.
5. Add the Terrific Under Ten Tuesdays button to your post, side bar, or linky party list. I will not feature your project unless the linky button or a direct link to the party is on your blog.
6. Visit at least one other project and leave a comment. We all love comments!
Then I'll feature some favorites on the next Terrific Under Ten Tuesday.
*By linking up, you give me the permission to use your photo(s) from your post.